- Phinjection is a technique based on generating enough pressure to launch hyaluronic acid preparations into human skin.
- The Phinjection Pen device is designed to force liquid through its specially-designed ampoule with micro holes, generating an ultra fine stream of liquid able to penetrate the skin.
- It is considered non-invasive because it does not contain needles.
- Using this technique, three types of treatment can be done:
smoothing appearance of the nasolabial folds
lip volume augmentation
- This new technique for injecting hyaluronic fillers is completely needle-free. Meaning less pain, less stress for needle phobia clients and less risk of tissue damage.
- One of the other advantages with Phinjection aside from there being no needles is that the results are instantly visible.
- Depending on the skin type and depending how many ml are used on a specific area.
- Using the safest most malleable wax to get rid of those pesky nostril hairs.